Tuesday, February 1, 2011

It's Not Over, I'll Try To Do It Right This Time Around

Hey there!

IT'S BEEN FOREVER, HASN'T IT?! Well, Not So Cheesy is BACK! I hit a kind of low point a few weeks ago (kind of? Okay, a really low point), and I felt like quitting my blog. I mean, what was the point? It seemed like all I ever did was talk about how much the kid sitting next to me swore that day, posted pictures of absolutely revolting French projects, and...whatever else it is I did.

But then I remembered the reason I started it in the first place. I was never very committed to anything, I was easily unmovitvated after the first few weeks of starting things, and I wanted something that I could look back on and say, "I STUCK with this."

So you know what?

I'M BAAAAAAAACK!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. w00t! You live! *hugs blog* I missed seeing the orangeness and reading your craziness. I mean that in the most loving way possible 'cause I think we're all a little bit mental. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. *hugs Priya* Yes! I missed the orangeness too. I thought about relaunching the blog with a total, intense makeover, but....ew. Not So Cheesy must be the same as always!!!! I'm changing enough on my own, it's not like my blog needs to change too. :)

    ReplyDelete