Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Cool Kids Never Have The Time....Except For When They Do?

Interesting developments over here!!!! The ASB (Associated Student Body) president seems to....actually like me. Lately she's been all like "MARYYYY!!!!!" whenever she sees me. Like, more enthusiastically than people who...I don't know...actually know me. And are friends with me.

Since when do cool kids care about me? They don't! They never have before. I'm not cut out to be popular!!! I'm not that sort of person. I'm charismatic enough in groups of known outsiders...like orchestra. And math team. There, I'm pretty outgoing and awesomely funny (*not sure how I manage that on a regular basis*). But not with regular people! I'm just normal! And shy. 'Cause that's normal.

I guess lately I've just become recruitable! There's this, and for the last few weeks, Washington University in St. Louis has been sending me crap in the mail, trying to get me to go to their school. (I don't think they realize I'm a freshman with precious little academic history to date.)

This is totally bizarre. And now I have to vacuum. Can someone please recruit my vacuum cleaner? I want it gone. Like, now.

No comments:

Post a Comment