Saturday, January 8, 2011

Sometimes We Don't Learn From Our Mistakes

Yesterday at lunch I was assaulted by the ASB president. Unexpectedly, considering she doesn't even HAVE THE SAME LUNCHTIME. But what do I know? She came up with a very loud MARYYYYY! (this seems to be her signature catchphrase now), threw her arms around me, and ate lunch next to me. Rather awkwardly, since I didn't exactly say anything. Advice, anyone? What do I do with this random, unexpected attention? I'm so confused! (Ugh, what else is new?)

As far as music goes, I have just decided The Script is one of the best bands ever. EVER. There's just something about their lyrics that strike me as being amazing. Maybe it's because they're very simple, but still powerful and absolutely relatable.

And as far as OTHER music goes, I finally got a chance to rehearse my solo with my sometimes-usually-jerky pianist. Once again, he has pulled a U-turn. (As you probably remember, I'm pretty sick of all these.) I've noticed that when it's just the two of us, we're fine. We're great. It's like nothing else ever changed. When it's just us, it's fun and relaxed and about as comfortable as it ever was (still kind of awkward for me, since I'm not technically totally over him...but it's nice that he acts like he doesn't want to bite my head off). In fact, he's gone right back to swearing on my behalf. (I think that's a good thing. For a teenage guy, anyway.)

Hmm. I seem to recall once telling you I would stop talking about him on my blog.

Sorry about that. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment